Why see a specialist for your child’s asthma?
Drs Burgess and Suresh are highly trained and have extensive experience with asthma. They can assist with:
- Diagnosing asthma
- Asthma Management Plans
- Difficult to treat asthma
- Asthma attacks, including in-hospital management
- Asthma education including school / child care liaison
- Specialised Lung Function Testing can assist with the diagnosis and ongoing management of asthma and shortness of breath.
Both Dr Suresh and Dr Burgess are involved in asthma research
Dr Burgess’s research qualifications include a PhD from the University of Western Australia which involved investigating and developing new strategies to manage children with poorly controlled asthma. Dr Burgess leads a number of research programs focused on improving the care of children with difficult to treat asthma. Dr Suresh is currently undertaking a PhD involving asthma epidemiology.
Queensland Children’s Lung & Sleep Specialists
- Phone(07) 3161 0377
- Address639 Stanley Street
Woolloongabba Qld 4102