Why see a specialist for your child’s asthma?
- Drs Burgess and Suresh are highly trained and have extensive experience with asthma. They can assist with:
- Diagnosing asthma
- Asthma Management Plans
- Difficult to treat asthma
- Asthma attacks, including in-hospital management
- Asthma education including school / child care liaison
- Specialised Lung Function Testing can assist with the diagnosis and ongoing management of asthma and shortness of breath.
- Both Dr Suresh and Dr Burgess are involved in asthma research
- Dr Burgess’s research qualifications include a PhD from the University of Western Australia which involved investigating and developing new strategies to manage children with poorly controlled asthma. Dr Burgess leads a number of research programs focused on improving the care of children with difficult to treat asthma. Dr Suresh is currently undertaking a PhD involving asthma epidemiology.