Dr Beth Shirley is a fully qualified GP who has a special interest in baby and child sleep.
She see babies and preschool children for sleep concerns such as:
- Helping babies and children transition from their parents’ bed into their own sleep space
- Night terrors
- Anxiety around bedtime in children
- Early wakers
- Babies and children that have difficulty getting to sleep
- Babies and children that wake frequently at night
- Help with stopping night time feeds for older babies and toddlers
- Help transitioning toddlers out of a cot and into a bed
- Unsettled babies less than 6 months old
For more information, see Dr Shirley’s website here.